Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I happened to visit my neglected blogger account the other day to check out what I've been missing on blogs I follow and was shocked to discover I now have 8 followers!  Thank you each for the honor and making me smile.  Since your kind enough to follow my blog, it would be nice if I'd post a little something, eh?

I've haven't done much crafting recently and what I have done has been prompted by CropChocolate.com.  Between participating in challenges posed to their current focus group and the weekly challenges posed on the 'shops' website I haven't completely been neglecting my crafty supplies.

I used a doily for the both current weekly challenge and last weeks.  The previous weeks challenge was to use masking - the doily served as my mask.  This weeks challenge was to include a homemade flower and I used the doily from the previous challenge as part of the background. The masking/inking of the doily was done with TH Distress Stain.

I used a variety of items to create the flower for the current challenge - 2 SU punches, MME Lush paper and brad, MME So Sophie paper, and MM Hul-la-ba-lo.


I hope you like the cards and encourage you to check out CropChocolate.com; it's a great site for buying supplies and making scrappy friends.

- Jeannie (blue)



No comments:

Post a Comment