Friday, July 2, 2010

1st Halloween at 4 mos for Curtain Call 36 & Pink Elephant

This LO meets the requirements for 2 challenges - The Pink Elephants Scrapbook Challenge #14 & Stacey's Stamping Stages Curtain Call #36. I once again used DCWV card stock (red & blue). I also used unknown brands of ribbon & buttons, a tag from MM's Passport collection, monkeys cut out from Rusty Pickle's Big Top Monkey paper & tan paper is from a bulk scrap pack. I used my Slice to cut out the pieces the monkeys are on.

My DD was sitting in her crib just like this, next to her clown, when her father came home from work Halloween night. He looked & looked for her. I finally had to point out to him that there was only 1 stuffed toy in her crib. It was as if she knew if she stayed quiet & still she could play a joke on Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment